Thursday, February 26, 2009

oh bloggy. one day i'll update you.

sorry no new posts for a while. i've been very busy with
  • school
  • grad application
  • art projects
  • drinking beers
  • eating donuts
  • looking at webcomics
  • not cleaning my room
  • feeling really sad/stressed
  • wanting a dog
  • worrying about bikey
  • reading laura's blog
however, in other, better news, one of my drawings got chosen for the art expo! hooray! i really can't believe it and i'm very excited. my friend casa also got in, and my friend jess got THREE pieces in (what a badass)! man. so proud of my friends and my self. congrats everyone, we deserved it! here is my piece that was chosen:


i have a lot of new things to show you, including some collaborative works, comics, postcards, and MUCH MUCH MORE! only three easy payments of $19.99!!!! just need some free time to scan stuff. ugh.

No comments: